- Precision Nutrition Certified Coach 12/2019
- CrossFit Level 2 Certificate – 4/2017
- CrossFit Kids Certificate – 11/2014
- CrossFit Mobility Certificate – 3/2014
- CrossFit Level 1 Certificate – 8/2012
- ACE Personal Trainer Certificate – 11/2011
I fell in love with CrossFit in 2010. Not only did it change my perception of fitness, but it gave me many great friendships. Instead of exercising to be skinny, I now exercise to be better at life!
In 2011, I decided to quit my stressful corporate job and get certified as a personal trainer. I love helping people build confidence in themselves as they learn new skills and exceed their goals. The following year, I earned my CrossFit Level 1 and started teaching the On-Ramp Program for new CrossFit members. A lot of people can be intimidated by CrossFit, so I love showing them that it can be modified for any fitness level. Most recently, I become certified as Nutrition Coach to help people implement healthy habits that last!
I am excited to be a part of the wonderful community at CrossFit 45 North. My goal is to continue to learn and help others achieve their goals.