Please join us in celebrating Disability Awareness Month! For the month of October we will be doing one WOD a week that will allow us to see and do things from a different perspective. Thank you to Coach Jay for all of his hard work putting these workouts together. I hope we can all challenge ourselves and also have some fun with these!
CrossFit 45 North – CrossFit
Ben’s Bullet Proof Shoulders (No Measure)
1. 20 per side Side Plank with reverse fly
2. 3 to 4 reps per side for 15 seconds – Modified Pushup Y hold
3. 15 Scapular Retraction Pushups
4. 20-25 T’s on box with overload on every 5th rep
5. 20 – 25 W’s (pinkies) on box with overload on every 5th rep
6. 15- 30 Cuff Isolations each arm
Week8: DxKB Linear Progession #1 (Weight)
10 minute alternating EMOTM
Odd Minute: 1x Complex
Even Minute: Rest
*If you complete your complex early, rest remainder of that minute.
*If you fail to complete your complex in two subsequent rounds, lower your weight by 1 bell size.
Linear Progression #1 complex:
See the comment section each week for rep scheme.
This is a 9 week progression.
Score is weight of KB ‘s you choose.
Rep Scheme; 0,10,10
KB High Pull (72/55)
GHD Sit Ups
At home WOD is the same. Sub regular sit ups. During the high pulls, the KB won’t touch the ground.